Our website allows users to upload videos and other content. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by sending a notice to our designated agent using this link:
In your notice, please provide the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on our website;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed.
Please be aware that if you knowingly misrepresent that material or activity on our website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.